Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
What Will Happen Next?
- We will send you a letter/email acknowledging receipt of your complaint on the same day of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure. If you have complained in person or on call, we will try to resolve and reach the
solution the same day.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint on the same day then we will further investigate your complaint. This will normally involve finding details of your complaint, reviewing your matter by speaking to the member of staff
who acted for you.
- We will respond to you within 7 days with our Final Response which may be a redress offer or remedial action.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of receiving a final
written response from us about your complaint. For further information, you should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service on:
- Online: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Phone: 0800 023 4 567 (free), 0300 123 9 123, weekdays from 8:00am - 8:00pm (GMT), and on Saturday
from 9:00 - 1:00pm (GMT).
- By Post: 155 Peckham Hill Street, Peckham, London, SE15 5JZ
- If you're not in the UK, call +44 20 7964 0500.
FOS will not charge you for making a complaint and if you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still bring legal proceedings. In addition, please note that disputes may also be submitted for online resolution via the European Online Dispute Resolution
Platform accessible at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr